Fleek Technologies Private Limited (“Fleek”) is the owner and controller of ‘FLEEK’ which is a web-based smartphone application that provides enables users to track, manage and split their subscription related bills and includes other related facilities and services offered from time to time on Fleek currently or in the future, where such services can be accessed via the internet either on mobile and desktop/laptop (“Fleek” or “App”). As part of subscription management, any request (cancellation/upgrade) placed by the user will be worked upon within a turnaround time of 3 working days.
By accessing and using our Services (defined below), you (“Our User”) are agreeing to these terms and conditions contained hereinafter (“Terms of Service” or “Terms”). We, Fleek Technologies Private Limited, including its affiliates & subsidiaries, strongly urge you to read the Terms of Service in detail before registering, accessing or using the App Services. Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion or new feature and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Services. Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services. Your use of App Services will be considered as your acceptance of the supplemental terms. We strongly recommend you read the supplemental terms for each service given below or within the App from time to time.
We may amend the Terms at any time by posting an updated version on the App. The updated version of these Terms shall supersede the previous version of the Terms and take effect immediately upon posting and may be notified, via the App. You have the right to opt-out of agreeing to these Terms or any future updated version of the Terms, and therefore also using the App. If you are not comfortable with any of the Terms or do not wish to be bound by the same, you are at liberty to refrain from using the App and the App Services. However, please be aware that your continued use of the App Services for a period of 7 (seven) days from the launch of any updated Terms would mean deemed acceptance of these Terms and its associated policies mentioned here, including any modification thereof.
By registering with Fleek and using the App Services, you are representing the following:
1. You are 18 years of age or older;
2. You are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement; and
3. You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using Fleek & the App Services.
If you allow anyone to use your account, including individuals under 18 years of age, you will still be responsible for ensuring that such individuals comply with the terms. You will be responsible for all actions these individuals take in and/or through your account. You also acknowledge that Fleek does not have the responsibility of ensuring that you meet the aforesaid requirements. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you may only use the Services for lawful purposes.
Please be aware that Fleek reserves the right to revoke your access to the Fleek App or App Services, subject to our reasonable discretion. In this regard, we may also choose to suspend your Fleek Account or your access to the same. As a registered User, in such an event, you may contact our support team to assist you/resolve the situation.
1. When you use our App, you are representing to us that:
2. Your use of the App shall not violate any applicable law or regulation, and that you fulfil the eligibility criteria set forth under Section 2.
3. All registration information you submit is truthful, complete and accurate and you agree to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date account information in your Account.
4. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account. Unless otherwise permitted by Fleek in writing, you may only possess one Account.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the access Fleekentials of your account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your passcode or Account or any other breach of security.
6. Your personal and non-commercial use of the App prevents you from decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling content, removing any intellectual property right associated with our App, including copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, designs, and patents, or other proprietary notices.
7. You shall not access or use the App in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of the App or its content.
8. You shall not use any product or service available on the App for commercial purposes, or use the App Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Fleek or any other person or entity.
9. You will not post, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the App or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the App.
10. You will not delete or modify any content of the App, such as legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices, copyright or trademark symbols and logos.
11. Your use of Fleek shall indicate that you have provided consent to automatically receive requested updates such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions (collectively, ‘Updates’), for the purpose of effective delivery of the App Services. Please note that your continued use of the App following such Updates would mean deemed acceptance by you of the same.
12. You understand and accept that not all products, services and rewards offered on this App are available in all geographic areas and you may not be eligible for all the products, services and rewards offered by Fleek on the application. Fleek reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product, services and rewards offered on the App.
13. You shall request Fleek to block the Account and change the passcode immediately for the Account, if your Device has been lost or stolen.
2. You may end your legal agreement with Fleek at any time by deactivating your account and discontinuing the use of the App Services. We provide all our Users an option through which a User may request an archive of a specific Card stored on his/her account or deletion/deactivation of the complete account through the support section on the Fleek App. Following such a request, we consider the agreement to be terminated and take appropriate steps.
a. The App Services, including all content, software, functions, material, and information made available or accessible through the Services are provided “as is”. Fleek, their respective agents, co-branders or partners, make no representation and warranty of any kind for the content, software, functions, material, and information available/accessible through the Services.
b. Fleek does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the App, including, without limitation any third-party sites or services linked to the App will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the App or the servers that make such content, information, and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
c. Further, You understand that a payment transaction is solely between the User who uses the App Services to make his payment (“Sender”) and the User who receives such payment from the Sender (“Recipient”) and that Fleek does not provide any guarantees or warranties with respect to any User or any service, goods, or delivery level commitment provided by such User. Fleek cannot assure that other users are or will be complying with the foregoing rules or any other provisions mentioned here. You assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance by any other user or any person. You should ensure that you have undertaken adequate due diligence prior to transferring payments using the App Services.
a. In no event shall Fleek, its officers, owners, directors, employees and agents, partners, co-branders, licensors, licensees, consultants, or contractors be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages or losses whatsoever, or damages for loss of data or profits, goodwill, and/ or other intangible loss, whether or not foreseeable and regardless of whether Fleek has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of, or access to, the App or App Services.
b. In no event shall Fleek total cumulative liability to You in connection with the App Services for all damages, losses and causes of action, arising from or relating to these terms and conditions exceed the net fees Fleek has actually received and retained from your valid transactions during the three (3) month period immediately preceding the date of the claim.
a. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Fleek, its officers, owners, directors, employees and agents, partners, co-branders, licensors, licensees, consultants, contractors and other applicable third parties (collectively ‘Indemnified Parties’) from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, cause of action, costs or debt, and expenses (including any legal fees) arising from:
your use of and access to the App;
your violation of any of these terms;
your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or privacy right;
the committing of any of the prohibited activities as stated here;
your failure to be in compliance with applicable law, including tax regulations;
or any claim that your use of the App caused damage to a third party.
a. In consideration for Fleek granting you access to and use of the app Services, you agree that in case of any dispute between the Sender and Recipient, Fleek shall not be a party to the same. While Fleek is not obligated to mediate disputes, we will assist users in communicating with each other regarding a dispute.
b. Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the App Services or these Terms, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability (any “Dispute”) shall be first mandatorily submitted to mediation proceedings in terms of the Indian law. If such Dispute has not been settled within sixty (60) days after a request for mediation has been submitted under the Indian laws, such Dispute can be referred to and shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (“Act”). The Dispute shall be resolved by one (1) arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the Act. The place of both mediation and arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. The language of the mediation and/or arbitration shall be English, unless you do not speak English, in which case the mediation and/or arbitration shall be conducted in both English and your native language. The existence and content of the mediation and arbitration proceedings, including documents and briefs submitted by the parties, any correspondence from the mediator, and correspondence, orders and awards issued by the sole arbitrator, shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent from the other party unless: (i) the disclosure to the third party is reasonably required in the context of conducting the mediation or arbitration proceedings; and (ii) the third party agrees unconditionally in writing to be bound by the confidentiality obligation stipulated herein.
a. Fleek and the App Services are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secret and/or other intellectual property laws. No information, content or material from the App including, without limitation, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips or text, reports generated, trademarks, tradenames may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without Fleek's express written permission. You are hereby given a limited license to use the App Services, subject to your agreement of these Terms. All of the above mentioned information, content or material is our and our licensor’s intellectual property.
b. Fleek and its licensors, if any, are the sole owners of the underlying software and source code associated with the App Services and all the trademarks, copyright an any other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Product.
c. When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content that may include feedback to or through our App, you give Fleek a worldwide, perpetual license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. This license shall not revert to you even if it is not used by Fleek . The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving the App Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using the App Services.
a. The App, the App Services, all your transactions with the App, and our relationship shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree that all claims, differences and disputes which we may have shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Bangalore.
a. The licence granted hereunder to You shall not be transferred or assigned by you.
b. You give your approval to Fleek for it to assign or transfer these Terms in whole or in part, including to (i) a subsidiary or an affiliate; (ii) an acquirer of Fleek's equity, business or assets; or (iii) a successor by merger.
a. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you, Fleek or any Third Party as a result of the contract between you and Fleek or the use of the App Services. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any law, such provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms but the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions in these Terms shall not be affected. In that event, the parties shall replace the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof with a provision or part thereof that is legal, valid and enforceable and that has, to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or part thereof, given the contents and purpose of these Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter. In these Terms, the words “including” and “include” mean “including, but not limited to.”
Upon referring a friend, both the referred user and the user who shared the referral receive ₹50 worth FleekCoin which the user can utilize for in-app services. The ₹50 gets credited to both parties only after successful sign-up of referred user.
FleekCoin is an in-app currency which can be utilized solely for purchase of in-app services and products. Users can earn FleekCoin through 2 ways. Firstly, by referring another user, which provides ₹50 worth FleekCoin (upon successful sign-up of referred user) to both referred user and the user who shared the referral. Secondly, upon syncing messages with the App, user receives ₹25 for every active subscription which the SMS parser detects. Users can redeem FleekCoin to purchase products/services in-app to a maximum of 80% of the product value. The rest 20% of the product value has to be redeemed with money through any of one of the instruments made available at Fleek (Wallets/UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card, etc.).
a. If you have any concerns, complaints or grievances about the terms or other users or their manner of use of the application infringe or violate your rights or any complaints about how we handle your personal information, please feel free to contact us at the below e-mail address any time. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
a. You are responsible for all the information you input in your Account, including the correctness of details for payment of your Fleekit card bill and all charges that result from these payments. Fleek shall not be responsible for any payment for an incorrect Fleekit card account or bill payment number. In case, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a payment/service is not delivered by the service provider within 72 working hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us regarding the same through the customer support section of the Fleek App. We shall investigate such incidents and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the payment/service then you will be refunded the money within twenty one (21) working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be Fleekited to your card or bank account. Fleek will have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above mentioned options. However, Fleek disclaims any and all liability, including for refunds, in the event of any error arising from a failure in the applicable bank or Fleekit card service provider’s system or network. b. In case a payment has been wrongfully made and Fleekited to your Fleekit card account or bank account, Fleek reserves the right to automatically initiate a refund through your bank. By agreeing to these terms, you hereby consent to such a refund initiated by your concerned Bank, at the request of Fleek, to offset any incorrect transaction, Fleekit or double payment made to your account. Once such transaction is processed, Fleek shall inform you of the same and the corrective action taken by Fleek to refund such payment.
TERMS OF USAGE AND VALIDITY
a. Vouchers are valid for the users within the Application only.
b. Vouchers shall be applicable and valid only for the duration expressly mentioned on the Voucher. Fleek Technologies Private Limited shall not be held liable to honor the offer anytime after the expiry or lapse of validity duration mentioned upon the Voucher.
c. Amount/Benefit received from a voucher cannot be used in conjunction or in combination with any other voucher unless such a benefit is expressly provided on the Fleek application.
d. Vouchers shall be applicable and valid only on online payments through card or net banking. Vouchers are ineligible for usage through third party wallets or cash payment mode.
e. A maximum of one voucher can be redeemed at one transaction cycle on the Fleek application.
f. If the value of the provided benefit through Voucher is less than the value of Voucher, the balance is non-refundable and cannot be carried forward or used in any other transaction.
g. If the value of provided benefit through Voucher is more than the value of Voucher, The balance cost (after discount) of the Voucher will be charged to the credit/ debit card of the end user.
h. Any offer provided within Fleek application cannot be clubbed through any other scheme
i. Fleek Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to cancel/change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice.
j. Fleek Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time without notice.
k. Fleek Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to deny honoring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing customer any explanation thereof.
l. Fleek Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer.
m. The services shall be governed by the terms and conditions set out in (www.getfleek.app)
HOW TO USE?
a. Login/Signup to Fleek App.
b. Go to Account Section and Click “Fleek Wallet and Rewards”.
c. Click “Use Voucher” and Enter voucher code to redeem voucher.
Start Date: July 19, 2022 12:00:00 p.m. (IST)
End Date: Oct 19, 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST)
a. The “Spin the Wheel Competition” (the “Promotion”) and Terms and Conditions (the“Terms”) apply to you and govern your participation in the Promotion for chances to wincertain prizes in the win competition.
b. You should read these Terms carefully beforeparticipating in the Promotion.
c. “We” or “us” means Fleek Technologies Private Limited, a company registered underCompanies Act, 2013 having place of business in Bengaluru, Karanataka. References to“we”, “our” and “us” in these Terms also includes our affiliates (“Affiliates”) from time totime.“I” or “You” or “Contestant” means the person accessing or using the text to participate inthe Promotion (and “my” and “your” shall have the same meaning).If you do not agree to or accept any of these Terms, you should stop participating in thePromotion immediately.
You should satisfy the following conditions to be eligible for the Fleek Spin the WheelContest.
1. You should be an Individual legal resident of India.
2. You should be of an age 18 years or above to enter in the contest
3. You should be a registered Fleek user to enter in the contest.
4. You should have a valid id proof such as PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID /Indian passport and you may be required to share the said documents with Fleek asand when requested for your identification and age verification.
5. You should participate in the contest through the Fleek Website/Fleek AndroidApplication/Fleek iOS Application (the “Fleek’s Platform”) only.
Terms of Usage:
1. Fleek Users shall be availed the opportunity to participate in Spin the Wheel contestonce in every 24 hours. Such an opportunity shall be granted free of any charge aftercompletion of user’s registration on the Fleek Application.
2. Newly enrolled Fleek users may be granted Fleek Coins of value worth 30 or 50 or 75or 100 or 150 or a coupon code that may offer a discount upto 50% on Subscriptionsavailable on Fleek. Existing Fleek users may be granted Fleek Coins of value worth 20or 30 or 50 or a coupon code that may offer a discount upto 50% on thesubscriptions available on Fleek. Such Fleek coins and discount coupons shall beutilized and exhausted within the application, and are not eligible for anyredemption except for the availing the products and services offered on the FleekPlatform through this Spin the Wheel contest.
3. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the existing users of Fleek may have achance of receiving Fleek coins of value worth 50 or Discount upto 50% upon Fleeksubscriptions in the following cases:
3.1. The Existing Fleek users already own atleast 200 Fleek Coins OR,
3.2. The Existing Fleek users atleast 3+ parser detected Subscriptions OR,
3.3. The Existing Fleek users have placed an order of value exceeding Rupees 300only in the previous three of their participation in this Fleek Spin the WheelContest.
4. Winners shall receive the Fleek Coins within the application itself and shall benotified via Fleek notification. However, winners who have received discount couponshall be required to provide their Email address through which such rewards havingdiscount codes may be redeemed.
1. This Promotion is offered for your personal use and not for commercial use and youagree not to sell any rewards redeemed through this Promotion.
2. We reserve the right to disqualify you or terminate this offer if the Promotion isbeing abused, such abuse to include but not be limited to selling or attempts to sellthe prizes, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise, general abuse deemed as anattempt to undermine the integrity of our services.
3. You are solely responsible for all associated fees and costs incurred by you forredemption of prizes and Fleek shall not be held liable to indemnify or provide forany damages, liabilities, or costs that users may have incurred through this Spin theWheel contest.
4. We reserve the right, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in itssole discretion, change any of the terms of these T&Cs or cancel the Contest at anytime; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs,unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt orimpair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest orParticipation thereof.
5. We reserve the right and may, in sole discretion, disqualify any individual found tobe:
(a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Fleek’sor its affiliate's property, including the Fleek’s Platform (Website and Application)
(b) acting in violation of these T&Cs or
(c) acting in disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass anyother person.
6. No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the benefits shall beentertained by us.
7. You agree that all decisions made by Fleek related to the Contest are final andbinding on you.
Details of the Contest and Participation Procedure:
1. The Spin the Wheel contest will be available on the Fleek Platform from July 19, 2022 12:00:00 p.m (IST) to Oct 19, 2022
11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (the “Contest Period”).
2. To enter in the contest, you must access the Fleek’s Platform and
a) Sign-in if you are an existing user and have a Fleek Account.
b) Sign-Up for a new account to gain access to the Fleek’s Platform.
c) Navigate to the Fleek Spin the Wheel contest Page/Section/Pop-up or any modeprovided by the Fleek.
d) Click on the “Spin” option.
e) Based on the results of the Spin Wheel you would be awarded Fleek Coins andCoupons as described under the “Terms of Usage”.
3. The Spin option can be availed only once in 24 Hours’ time by every registered userfor the Contest Period.
4. All Winners must have their Mobile Numbers verified with the Fleek in order to theclaim the Prize.
a. Participating in this Contest is voluntary.
b. By participating in the Contest, you will be legallybound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Fleek, and any of its affiliates,employees or agents representing or related to Fleek and its services/products.
c. This releaseis for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage,and misuse of the benefits/ Prizes offered under this Contest, in connection with any activityor directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in theContest, even if caused or contributed to by Fleek’s negligence.
It is hereby agreed that if any individual does not win any reward or in the event any winnerfails to claim such reward within 7 days of receiving such prize on their respective E-mailaddress or are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this contest, then such individual or a winner will be deemed to have forfeited their right toclaim the prize, our responsibility, therefore, is limited to informing the winners through E-mail about the prize.
It is hereby agreed that in any case whatsoever, wherein inter alia the Contestant fails toredeem or claim the rewards or in case of any delay in provision of rewards or is unable toparticipate in Spin the Wheel contest, such shall not be a ground for claiming damages andthe Company shall not be responsible to compensate or indemnify such contestant(s). TheContestant hereby agrees that he/she shall participate in this contest for entertainmentpurposes and shall be rewarded at the sole discretion of the Company.
You must commence any in case of any claim such shall be commenced within one monthfrom the date of receipt of your notice by the company.Force
This Contest is subject to Force Majeure conditions including but not limited to earthquake,flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike,lockout, or boycott, technical Snags or any event beyond the reasonable control of Fleek(“Force Majeure Event”) and Fleek shall not be liable for any delay, loss, Non-Performance,or its effect caused to you due to this Force Majeure Event.
The terms and conditions incorporated herein are governed by laws of India and any disputearising in relation with these terms and conditions shall have exclusive jurisdiction of courtsat Bengaluru (Karnataka).
For any Details and Queries regarding the Contest you may contact to the Fleek’s CustomerCare number +91-8046807763.
All information submitted in connection with this Contest will be treated in accordance withthese T&Cs and the Privacy Notice available at getfleek.app .